Everything you want to know about delivery
Curious to know exactly how we will be delivering those beauties? Take a look at the FAQ below. Can't seem to find what you were looking for? Send us an e-mail or a text. We love to help!
Great question! We have the perfect answer. At Plantsome we've developed a special box for shipping plants. This box will protect the soil from falling out of the pot. It also makes sure your plant stays snug and well protected from forces on the box such as dropping or tipping over. We have a very low incident rate because of this box but accidents happen. Send us a text or e-mail if you are not satisfied with your delivery and we will make it right.
Right now we only deliver in British Columbia, Canada, but hey don't leave yet! We are working hard to change that! For us, the quality of plant life and therefore speed of delivery is essential. We therefore have to limit the distance that our plants travel to their final destination. Our plants travel no more than 1 to 2 days before reaching their final destination. If you want to know when we expect to open new locations, please send us a note!
For local orders to Vancouver & Burnaby your orders will be shipped in our beautiful Betty, the amazing Plantsome van. Orders outside of Vancouver and Burnaby will be shipped via Canada Post. You can find the status of your Canada Post order via a tracking code that will be sent to you when we fulfill the order.
If you order before 3:00 pm PST, your order will be delivered within 2 business days unless there are delays due to a volume surge. When Canada Post sees a surge in volume it may take a day longer for your order to arrive. If you want to know the status of your order you can check your tracking code email or reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a note via Facebook, or Instagram!
Orders to the city of Vancouver and Burnaby
Orders go out to customers in Vancouver and Burnaby on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Any order placed before 3PM the day before will be on this delivery route. If your order is on our next delivery route, you should receive an email with a time slot the evening before your delivery is scheduled to take place. If the time does not work for you simply send us an email via email@example.com to reschedule!
Orders to other cities and communities
If your order is fulfilled via Canada Post you will receive a tracking code via email. If you have not received your tracking code a full business day after placing your order, please reach out to us and we'll look into it.
Plantsome charges $10.00 for shipping on orders under $50.00 ex tax. If you order $50.00 ex tax or more, shipping is free to any destination that we service.
Nobody likes waiting, especially if one of your green amigos hit a snag on his way to you! Surge volume at the post office or the occasional sorting issue at a sorting facility may delay your shipment for a little bit but your plants will typically be absolutely fine in their Plantsome box. Most of our green amigos can spend 6 days in their box without any issues and a few days beyond that typically isn't an issue either. Rest assured: if you are not happy with the condition of your plant upon arrival, let us know and we promise to make it right!
Yes and no! We can only ship to one address per order but we can create custom orders for business customers! Plants make a great gift to new hires or as a thank you gift to colleagues or business relations. We would love to help you bring some more green into peoples lives!
- We always have a great selection to choose from.
- Can't find your type? Use our plant finder!
- Easy, hassle free ordering.
- Safe and secure payment solutions.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
- Can't find what you need? We'll help out!
- Free delivery on orders $50 and up
- Quick delivery, order before 3PM and get it within 2 business days.
- A safe journey for your plant in our specialised plant box
Warranty & Returns
- Did your plant or pot arrive damaged? We will take care of it!
- Hassle free returns. As long as you take good care of your plant
- Our boxes ensure your plant arrives safely and can also be used for returns
- Use the Plantsome App to care for your plants.
- Add plants to your own log book.
- Together we'll make sure you can enjoy your plants as long as possible!
Plantsome & Coronavirus
- Stuck at home? Our green amigo's are rooting for you!
- We are available for all your questions
- Questions about Corona and plants or delivery?