Everything about ordering plants
We understand you might have some questions about our ordering process. We thought it would be easy to give you an overview of all frequently asked questions! If your question isn't here please send us a text or email us. We love to help!
Well, in that case, welcome to the wonderful world of plants! And don't worry, we got your back! We're here to guide you in whatever you need. Want to start of nice and easy by selecting an easy care plant (plants that have a mint green background and the hand icon) or use the plant finder to pick the perfect plant. Want the advice of a human being first? No worries! Reach out to us at email@example.com, or message us on Facebook, or Instagram!
Noooooo, we never repot a plant. Why not? Well there is actually a pretty good reason for that. The roots of your plant can rot when the excess water has nowhere to go. The growers plastic pot has holes so that excess water can always find its way out. This is why most people put their growers pot straight into the nice pot that is bought with the plant. So all you have to do when you receive your plant and pot is remove the packaging and voila! Would you still prefer to repot your plant? Read our instructions on how to make sure you do it right!
Up to you! Our product pages have plenty of options for all of the plants that we offer. We don't automatically bundle a plant with a pot because we believe you should have options (who doesn't like options!). So make sure to add the pot that fits nicely with the rest of your home, or don't! up to you!
We are so sorry to hear that. We take all complaints very seriously and will do everything we can to make it right. Please reach out to us any way you like. Facebook messenger, instagram, text or email. We're here to help.
If you want to make a change to your order and it has not been shipped let us know as soon as you can by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best!
To stay informed about new plant arrivals and what plants are back in stock watch out for our updates on Instagram stories and sign up to receive our newsletter!
We would love to do just that. We know how frustrating it is to keep hitting refresh until that coveted green amigo is finally available! Unfortunately, due to the limited availability and unpredictability of our supply we cannot provide any guarantees and therefore don't take orders (or names down) in advance. Everything that you see available on Plantsome.ca is ready to ship out and in stock!
We are unfortunately not able to arrange for you to come see our green amigos at our Plantsome warehouse (queue the sad trombone!) but rest assured, we only ship out plants that are healthy and thriving!
What about picking my order up?
Plantsome does accept pick-up orders upon request, from our location in Mount Pleasant Vancouver. If you wish to pick up a plant you have ordered, please let us know by sending a message to email@example.com. We will need three hours notice during a business day to have your order ready.
Like we always say, there's no better gift than the gift of green! Don't worry, all of our invoice correspondence is sent over digitally to the buyer's email address!
- We always have a great selection to choose from.
- Can't find your type? Use our plant finder!
- Easy, hassle free ordering.
- Safe and secure payment solutions.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
- Can't find what you need? We'll help out!
- Free delivery on orders $50 and up
- Quick delivery, order before 3PM and get it within 2 business days.
- A safe journey for your plant in our specialised plant box
Warranty & Returns
- Did your plant or pot arrive damaged? We will take care of it!
- Hassle free returns. As long as you take good care of your plant
- Our boxes ensure your plant arrives safely and can also be used for returns
- Use the Plantsome App to care for your plants.
- Add plants to your own log book.
- Together we'll make sure you can enjoy your plants as long as possible!
Plantsome & Coronavirus
- Stuck at home? Our green amigo's are rooting for you!
- We are available for all your questions
- Questions about Corona and plants or delivery?